Assistance League of Greater Collin County is a nonprofit, philanthropic organization whose dedicated volunteers transform the lives of children and adults through community programs.
To be a recognized leader empowering volunteers to meet essential needs to see families flourish in Greater Collin County.
Assistance League of Greater Collin County embraces the following values:
- Commitment – Compassionate and caring service
- Leadership – Professionalism that is visionary, ethical and sensitive
- Accountability – Fiscal responsibility
- Respect – Fair and equitable treatment for those we serve
- Ethics – Integrity and authenticity in communications and actions.
Assistance League of Greater Collin County has been a steady presence in Collin County since 1996. Founded in 1996 as a guild, the chapter started with thirteen enthusiastic women. In 1997, National Assistance League selected Operation School Bell® as a national program for each chapter to implement in their community.
In October 1998 the guild completed the requirements to become the 103rd chapter of National Assistance League.
If you would like to learn more about Assistance League of Greater Collin County, click the logo below to access the nonprofit report provided by GuideStar.
200 Chisholm Place, Suite 105, Plano, TX 75075